烤的帕尔马干酪结痂三文鱼– a simple yet thoroughly impressive and satisfying seafood dish! It’s finishes with buttery, flaky salmon fillets coated in a golden brown panko, parmesan and herb crust. Easy enough for a weeknight, yet fitting enough for a holiday!
Baked Salmon with Crisp Parmesan Crust
This has been one of my go-to recipes lately because my whole family enjoys it, even the kids who aren’t big seafood fans (with that tasty coating it’s like upgraded chicken tenders).
You’ll love that it only needs a handful of ingredients yet it really packs in the flavor. And like many of my recipes are this is another versatile one too.
Baked Salmon with Parmesan Ingredients
- 4 (7 oz) skinless salmon fillets
- 3/4cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 1/2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4TSP.garlic powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1汤匙olive oil
- 1 large egg
- 4 lemon slices
How to Make Baked Parmesan Crusted Salmon
使帕玛森面包屑：In a shallow dish toss together panko, parmesan, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper (I use about 3/4 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper). Drizzle in olive oil and toss well to evenly coat mixture.
Separately拍蛋：In a separate shallow dish beat the egg until yolk and white are well blended.
慷慨大衣三文鱼：Working with one piece of salmon at a time dredge each side in egg then transfer to panko mixture and cover and press both sides with panko mixture (also sprinkle bread crumbs over top and press to help stick).
Place prepared salmon on rack:在烤盘上转移到准备的钢丝架。重复过程，剩余3个部分。如果有额外的剩余，请将额外的面包屑添加到顶部，然后按到偶数层。
Bake then serve with lemon wedges.
- Individual salmon fillets that are about 6 to 8 oz. take anywhere from 10 – 15 minutes at 425 degrees.
- Try with other herbs。Basil, oregano, marjoram, or dill will all be good choices.
- Finish with your favorite seafood sauce。
- Substitute a similar cheese like Pecorino Romano。
- Use 2 tsp fresh garlic代替干燥。只是加入面包屑。
- 对于更多的丰富性，你可以coat salmon in mayonnaise instead of egg,要么drizzle a little additional olive oil over before baking.
- Use chicken tenders instead of salmon。然后通过在即时读取温度计上检查内部温度至165度来测试送达。
- Work to use up all of the breading for a crispy well coated exterior. When coating press to salmon so it sticks, also sprinkle sprinkle some over and press.
- If you find breading is browning too quickly simply tent with foil at any time needed. If they aren’t browning enough move oven rack up or broil just very briefly at the end. Every oven browns a bit differently.
- Careful not to over-bake salmon or it’s not as tender and starts to dry out.
More Delicious Oven Baked Salmon Recipes to Try
- 3/4cuppanko bread crumbs
- 3/4cup finely shredded帕尔马森
- 2 1/2TBSP.choppedfresh parsley
- 3/4TSP.garlic powder
- Saltand freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1TBSP.olive oil
- 4lemon slices
预热烤箱到425度。Spray an oven safe wire cooling rack with non-stick cooking spray and set over a rimmed 18 by 13-inch baking sheet.
In a shallow dish toss together panko, parmesan, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper (I use about 3/4 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper). Drizzle in olive oil and toss well to evenly coat mixture.
In a separate shallow dish beat the egg until yolk and white are well blended.
Bake in preheated oven until salmon is barely cooked through, about 10 - 15 minutes (bake time will vary based on thickness of salmon).
Serve with lemon slices for spritzing over.